Well none of us expected this, now is the time to Innovate In Business.
Businesses throughout South Wales, the UK, and the world are finding themselves in unexpected situations as the Corona Virus starts to take hold. The only silver lining is that we are all in this together.
Now is the time to innovate in business, to adapt and survive. Our team at Copper Bay are all working from home, but half of us did anyway, so it hasn’t been too much of a change for us, luckily.
This article is about how your company can adapt and innovate in order to get through this crisis. But first, don’t panic. There are plenty of positive news stories out there with businesses innovating and surviving at the moment.
One of our clients, a Fruit & Veg business, has been offering local home deliveries for a few years now and this week their sales have quadrupled. All because they had innovated and set up a website and put in place the right systems behind the scenes.
We are passionate about helping small businesses use digital to adapt and survive. You need to be thinking about how you can innovate in your business.
- Can you bring out a new product, service or offering that can be delivered online?
- Could you improve your processes, the way you operate to make things more efficient?
- Can you change your positioning, attract a different market to your business?
- Are you able to shift business model, change to adapt to the current environment?
We’re seeing training companies, education and children’s activity providers all move to an online delivery model – it’s all great innovation!
Digital can help, businesses need to embrace digital if they haven’t already.
- Mobile apps
- Systems – client portals, membership systems, online training
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
Digital can help us evolve and get through this! If you want to discuss your idea through, get in touch today. We will get over these testing times together.