Email marketing should involve more than just persuasive copy and pretty pictures (although, those are pretty important too); it should also involve planning and measuring your results, along with a clear message and action for your audience. Try thinking about the following tips to get you started:
What response are you looking for?
- In other words, what are you hoping to achieve from this campaign?
- Give your subscribers something to do. If you don’t know what to do, then how are your subscribers supposed to know?
What’s the big idea?
- Make it clear what the benefits are for your subscribers. The more unique the opportunity is, the more likely they’ll listen.
- Let them know EVERYTHING they can expect from your product/services.
Call to Action
- Probably the most important!! And something that we at Copper Bay can’t stress enough. Make it easy for your subscribers to ‘do’ something. Whether that’s
- … the list goes on.
- Always test this to make sure it works too.
Write a great subject line
- The best emails normally entice people with curiosity to their emails. Obviously this also involves making the subject line relevant to the email.
- The more enticing the better.
- Try and make the email as personal as possible. People like to feel special and it’s no different talking to your subscribers.
And those are our top tips for you. Of course, we’re always here to help if you need any help along the way. Just give us a call on 01792 293 366, or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org