We promise to design and build a bespoke website that’s unique to your business!
At Copper Bay we aim to be flexible. Working closely with you, we can design and develop a website for your business. We can start from scratch, tweak, consolidate or expand.
We’ll design the right website for your business and your budget, it could be a simple one page website, an entry level business website, or a completely bespoke website.
There’s more to launching a successfully website than just making it look nice, read our blog on what else happens behind the scenes and afterwards…
When you get in touch, we’ll work with you to develop a brief, design, build, launch and then support the right website for your business.
Because everything we do is bespoke, so are our prices – we don’t do packages, but we will give you a fixed price, typically starting at £2000 + VAT paid in instalments. We employ professional designers, coders, and marketeers – and we price projects based on the time they will take from a day to many weeks. We also offer a monthly payment option that includes the digital marketing of your website once it’s been launched.
To help you understand what a website costs, we’ve put together this guide on our blog:
How much does a website cost?
All our websites:
- Are bespoke, no templates
- Worked on with a team of Designers, Developers and Marketeers
- Include a Content Management System (CMS) either WordPress or our bespoke system
- Work on smart phones and tablets (fully mobile responsive)
- Include Privacy by Design & Default – GDPR Compliant
- Can be found easily on search engines (SEO), e.g. Google and Bing
- Come with a long warranty, free lifetime support and aftercare package
- Are backed up – daily
- Comply with GDPR and all other necessary legislation and accessibility requirements
- Are secure – with an SSL certificate as standard
- Come with a years super-fast hosing on Amazon servers based in London
- Can be multi-lingual if required
- Can include Digital Marketing assistance